Money Insurance

This insurance covers money for banks, microfinances, bank agents, supermarkets, hardware, petrol stations, etc. It covers loss or damage to money by theft or robbery while in premises of the insured, in hands of authorizes employee of the insured and while in transit from the insured ‘s premises to and from the bank. It covers the cost of repairing / replacing damaged safes/strong room.