There are no vacancies at the moment but for future consideration click HERE to download job application form and attach your CV
Loan Officer internship
- Must be computer literate
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above
- Completed a Diploma in business administration, business management, cooperative management or its equivalent
- Be willing and ready to use a motorbike ( those with a valid riders license will have an added advantage)
- Be a person of high integrity, results-oriented, open to learning, fast learner, self-driven and a team player.
We have offices in Embu, Nairobi, Nakuru, Marimanti, Maua, Nanyuki, Machakos, Nyahururu, Kitengela, Makueni, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi, Masii, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, Nyeri, Mwea, Thika, Matuu, Murang’a, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Mikinduri, Emali, Laare, Kasarani, Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago, Rongai and Runyenjes.
Other departmental internship opportunities available in EMBU ONLY include;-
Finance and data entry – Must have a minimum of CPA part 1
HR and Administration – Administration/management qualifications
Registry – Record management qualifications
ICT- ICT qualifications.
Candidates should have completed a relevant diploma in the area of interest.
How to Apply
Indicate the location and title as your email subject and send your application to the address below. Click HERE to download internship application form and attach your CV
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
P.O Box 2299
Embu - 60100
Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified.
Applications not indicating a preferred location will be disqualified
Kindly note that this is an internship opportunity therefore it is not compensated.
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer